Time & Location
About the Event
Save The Date!!
More details coming! Make sure you're on our email list to be the first to sign up. This course will reach capacity early. Just scroll to the bottom and enter your email address under Get Updates.
The Society of Critical Care Medicine's (SCCM) hosted ICU Liberation course incorporates recommendations from the pain, agitation/sedation, delirium, immobility, and sleep disruption guidelines and provides implementation strategies through the ICU Liberation Bundle (A-F). Developed by international experts, the ICU Liberation course is designed for the whole ICU team and allows institutions to provide uniform patient management training for their clinicians.
The ICU Liberation hosted course includes these lectures and skill stations. Skill stations are available with each A-F element of the ICU Liberation Bundle (marked by *).
- Critical Care History: The Building of the ICU Liberation Bundle (A-F)
- Integration of Good Sleep Hygiene
- Post-Intensive Care Syndrome
- A: Assess, Prevent, and Manage Pain*
- B: Both Spontaneous Awakening Trials and Spontaneous Breathing Trials*
- C: Choice of Analgesia and Sedation*
- D: Delirium: Assess, Prevent, and Manage*
- E: Early Mobility and Exercise*
- F: Family Engagement and Empowerment*
- In-person learning format
- Interactive presentations
- Simulation sessions for realistic training
- Pre- and posttests
- Companion textbook
- Certificate of successful course completion
- Access to additional ICU Liberation initiative resources
- Continuing education credit hours